I am a fan of lavender, and Jasmine.
I truly believe I am, and yes Maura knows :)
I have an unhealthy routine, if I manage to stay awake in time, I watch Family Guy. Believe me that no one judges me as hard as I judge myself while laughing at certain things on the show.
I have both my lobes done but rarely wear earrings.
There was definitely milk but it definitely wasn’t with anything cocoa or puffy…
Hello, anonymous. OK. I have this. I think.
1. How far she has come in confidence. She was always confident at what she did work wise, but her personality side she always kept to her bubble until she realised that people actually liked her for who she is. Her self confidence is just…something to respect and it deserves to be #1.
2. Her smile, not just because it’s beautiful, but because of the safety it provides me when I see it.
3. The fact that she puts everyone before herself - although that’s not always convenient for her, Maura just likes to see other people happy.
4. If you ever tell this to Maura, I will find you and arrest you, but the adorable voice she uses when she speaks to Bass. I can’t help but smile at. But if you tell her, I’ll know.
5. Her sensitivity. In my line of work, I’ve come across so many M.E’s, and not one of them has even came close to the way Maura treats every single victim to have ever crossed her path. No matter their age, size, race, the way they died, she’s just always sensitive and precise, respectful. I admire it.
Well, Maura did kindly inform me that according to recent studies, morning sex wakes you up more than what coffee does. Maybe if I wean myself from coffee, I could be a very happy Detective at 8 in the morning?
Someone should totally occupy me.
I mean…paperwork can wait, right?
Fluffernutter for lunch…choc chip muffin for a snack 2 minutes later. Maura is busy…can’t get in too much trouble.
When you die, it is most likely going to be by one of the 15 causes on this list. So sit back and read about the top likely ways that you will probably die! Can you guess what #1 is? It might not be what you think.
Though you aren’t very likely to die from homicide, it does…
Maura gave Jane a look, knowing good and well that the detective was misusing the word just to get under her skin a little. Her lips quirked into a small smirk before she turned her attention back to Angela as the elder Rizzoli spoke.
Her smirk turned into a smile at Angela’s words. “Thank you Angela. We understand.” Maura replied with a small nod. She watched as Angela walked toward the backdoor that led to the guesthouse. As soon as the door shut, Maura’s attention was brought to Tommy and then Jane.
She felt uncomfortable as both Rizzolis stared at her. Maura fidgeted and her shoulders slumped slightly in resignation. “Oh… I’m afraid Frankie is angry with me for not returning his affections. Or maybe his pride is hurt, I’m not quite sure…” Maura glanced at the door where Frankie had left as if expecting him to come bursting through it.
"He came over here a couple of nights ago. It was clear he had been drinking. I wasn’t expecting him to kiss me. He was rather upset when I set him straight that I didn’t think of him like that. But he was even more upset when he insinuated that Jane and I were together and… Well I can’t lie so I just… didn’t say anything."
Maura sighed and looked between Tommy and Jane. “I hope he isn’t angry for too long.”
"Well that was eventful." Jane spoke, breaking the silence that had washed over the two of them once Tommy had left. "It could have been a lot worse."
Jane looked over at Maura who was scrubbing the sink with her large yellow gloves that finished at her elbows. Her girlfriend was in deep thought, she didn’t have to be a detective to figure that one out.
"Maura?" Jane placed the the tea towel on the bench. "You’re not having second thoughts are you?" She was greeted with silence. "Earth to Maura, come back to me Maura."
…apparently a real candle is distracting. And a fake one on a tablet is not? @drmauraislesme
I need to stop being so harsh on him. Having TJ was the best thing to ever happen to my lil bro. #texts